5 of My Recent Google Searches that Say a Lot About Me
I am a proud owner of the Google iOS app despite my friends teasing me for having an app for something I can do on Safari (but those dummies have the Facebook and Twitter apps soooo...) Little do they know that I am constantly searching for answers for the stupid questions that run through my little mind.
- •"Should I eat day old carrots"Short answer: yes
- •"Sneeze and taste blood"I am a very violent sneezer.
- •"Mattyb"I just wanted to check in on him. (He's still thriving, if you were wondering).
- •"Tidal cancel subscription"My free subscription was very close to costing me $10. I love you Beyoncé, but I'm not gonna pay for Tidal.
- •"Plastic bottom"I messed up my car and was trying to google the damage but I was so stressed that this vague phrase was all that i searched. Not a fruitful search.