PRAYER POST-CAR WRECK
i was in a 15+ car pile-up (including at least 4 semis); our car flipped onto the driver side
- •thank You, Lord for going against the laws of nature to protect us
- •Lord, thank You for giving us peace and comfort
- •thank You for being a God that transcends understanding; a sovereign God that saw this in the beginning
- •my head should have gone through the left window; Kate should have been knocked out from the airbag; my mom should have banged her head against the console and fallen onto me; ashley's head should have been pinned, her and hunter pinned by luggage — instead we walk away with only bumps and bruises
- •thank You for lining us up with Rachel and Scott; thank You for the work you did through themthey brought so much comfort to a incredibly scary time — sat with my sweet friend ashley, busted us out of our car through the sun roof, drove my mom and i
- •thank You for using this experience to bring us closer to You — to understand Your power, reality, presence, and pursuit of us
- •thank You for the ways you'll use this to bless my calling
- •i love You, God. though i don't "feel" you manifest presence clearly, thank You for being a God who does just what i prayed for— motivation to be a Seeker of God.
- •thank You for this opportunity to let us lean in and focus on the bond You have crafted through family
- •thank You for embodying thru my relationship w my mom that love is a continual choice, not just a feeling
- •thank You for adding another page to my testimony
- •thank You for giving me rest in Your presence, time to talk to You.
- •Lord, i pray for comfort for all of these families; i pray for an increase in awareness and trust in You from now on; i pray that You speak through me to bring comfort, draw awareness of Your goodess
- •thank You for the good works you bring out of travesty. i love You.
- •thank You that You spoke through me right after the hit. amidst the screaming I was able to say "God is so good" to my mom
- •thank You that in my deepest wound, I saw Your glory & it astounded me!!!!!!!