Things to Do When There's No Wifi
I created this list when I first moved into my apartment because, clearly, I had no wifi. It was very helpful for the three whole days I went without!
- •Read a book📚
- •Do art🎨Draw or color something! (I bought an adult coloring book and never touched it... I suggest children's coloring books)
- •Organize/ reorganize something
- •Read cookbooks and copy recipes you're interested in📝
- •Paint your nails💅🏼
- •Take a nap😴(My personal favorite)
- •Make a grocery listThis is really only relevant if you're doing your own grocery shopping, aka living on your own
- •Actually go grocery shopping🍌🍎🍳🍓🍇(I refused to grocery shop for the first three days I lived here. I lived off of cereal I brought from my dorm)
- •Watch a movie📽For the select few out there who still collect actual DVDs (🙋🏼)
- •Write✏️Write about your day, about people, about your future, start a novel; the possibilities are endless!
- •Go outside☀️Get to know you're area and surroundings. Go explore! (This is honestly my favorite thing to do and it doesn't require money or wifi!)
- •Make a list😏