THINGS I'LL DO ON MY BIRTHDAY
- •turn off my phonelove birthday messages but hate interruptions, this way i call back next week and give every message-sender the time and love they deserve for remembering me (and i'll have a recording of anyone who might be inspired to sing). p.s. In person visitors ALWAYS welcome!
- •secretly hope my mother and/or my father is thinking about me and that it might snowshe wouldnt dare call me, he doesnt know me, so snow is more likely and more welcome
- •get high and clean houseone good friend coming for dinner and staying overnight - wish i could just ignore the dust bunnies but i cant
- •let my husband spoil mehe does this every day but today its particularly good
- •wrap presents and make a plan for holiday missivesmy well-concealed holiday spirit will reveal itself next week
- •send telepathic message to my secret santa to send me something goodand telepathically message my gift recipient not to worry, it'll be there by Christmas, and i hope she loves it"
- •be not sad at all about #48my life is sweeter than the ass end of a honey bee