Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •I have a special skill for establishing platonic relationships with middle aged men
- •They are always happy to see me
- •I get to talk about myself nonstop for 10-20 minutes
These are all really cliche idols for a young liberal gal~~ but still accurate
- •Tina FeyHardly even needs an explanation but basically she's been the awesome female boss in every aspect of the entertainment industry (writing, acting, producing, etc.) and the characters she plays are always super relatable as to what authentic, non-perfect women are like in the real world!
- •Amy PoehlerKinda Tina's counterpart but Amy is different in the way that her humor is different from Tina's but yeah her and Tina are really a great female duo. Amy is more bubbly and outgoing which I feel like is more my personality type
- •Mindy KalingMindy is so under appreciated!!!! She was on basically the funniest show ever in my opinion and she is such an intelligent, driven woman. Her writing is really different from Amy and Tina's and I love her humor so much because she takes the approach that a really girly girl who loves fashion and rom coms and what not can still be really smart and confident and be in leadership roles. I relate to her the most out of anyone.
- •Good tv showsThe office, Glee, Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, The Mindy Project
- •The kardashians
- •Pop culture and celebrities in general
I'll start off with a prompt that is already given go me by the app.....
- •🐯Cutest fucking emoji look at that cat
- •🍷I've been a big advocate of red wine lately
- •😩A great emoji to use sarcastically