Movies I've Seen Recently Ranked
Keep in mind I don't know shit about film but these are the unsolicited opinions of an average Jolene
- •Hidden FiguresI need Hollywood to tell more of these stories. These women are national heroes and I'm embarrassed of our country's instinct to whitewash history. Glad they are getting their hard earned praise now. There are a thousand more of these stories. Someone tell them.
- •La La LandNot my typical thing but totally fell in love. Incredible performances by both Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling but you don't need me to tell you that.
- •JackieNatalie Portman is a marvel. She is transformative.
- •Office Christmas PartyKate McKinnon is a genius and the main reason I watched this movie twice.
- •PassengersDefinitely entertaining to watch two hot people frolic around a space ship and save the day but I would be fucking pissed if he woke me up solely for his company. Life with only one other person would be and SHOULD be unfulfilling.
- •Manchester By The SeaTo me, a complete waste of time because the only thing that changes throughout the ENTIRE movie is the dad dying. So congrats. Great movie.