Months of the Year— Ranked
Deal with it.
- 12.JanuaryWho even likes January? Why would we want start off the new year with terrible, miserable weather that never seems to end? Nice try, Jan.
- 11.FebruaryJanuary Part 2. The only thing that makes February slightly better than January is that there is more chocolate. But that's about it.
- 10.AugustAugust drags on forever plus it's hot & humid. So my skin is burnt, my hair is frizzy, and I am not happy.
- 9.JulySuck it, July. You're just as hot and terrible as your successor.
- 8.MarchMarch is the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ month of the year. Nothing special about it, and the weather is always random. Plus it wasn't a fun time for Julius Caesar. Overall, I'm not really a fan.
- 7.MayMay is aight. Only folly is that school ends and I get super stressed.
- 6.JuneJune is okay, I guess. It's not as hot as July/August. I'm just in the middle of the road on June.
- 5.SeptemberSeptember is nice. The weather (and I) start to chill a little. Plus my birthday is in September, so remembering the fact I'm slowly dying is always something to look forward to.
- 4.OctoberI love Halloween & Christopher Columbus.
- 3.NovemberAn underrated month I think! Always go for the underdogs! I'm all about eating & chilly weather so that's why November is up high on my list.
- 2.AprilI love rainstorms, which is April's trademark. Plus April is like a shimmer of hope amidst winter's horrible darkness.
- 1.DecemberWere you really surprised? Christmas is a fun, magical time. And it's not super duper cold yet so my complaints about the weather are minimum. And I feel like everyone is excited & down to party during December- which is why it's my number 1.