SOME OF MY ESSENTIALS
I want to get more serious about this List App thing, so as an introduction to myself, here are some of the things I have on me at any given time.
- •Gap Olive Green Cargo JacketI wear this baby at least 4 times a week. 90% of photos taken of me feature this jacket (none of them show it off like this blurry Google image does). Still proud of my 14 yo self for scoring it on clearance in Portland.
- •Mini Paperback Moleskine & a Black Sharpie PenI keep one of each in my backpack, my purse, on my desk, and have an extra in reserves just in case. Perfect for jotting down lyric ideas, lists, sketching, and pretty much anything else.
- •Warby Parker Edgeworth glassesI've had these glasses for almost 2 years and I love them. Warby Parker is a great company and their glasses are super affordable.
- •A pint of ice creamI work in my city's local/homemade/natural ice cream shop (icecreamtacoma.com if you're in the Seattle area!) and my freezer is always stocked. My friends come over just for ice cream. It's kind of a problem, but a good one to have.
- •Black & white horizontally striped shirt"Don't you already have a shirt like that?!", my mom says to me in Target. I'm wearing one as I type this.
- •Banana Nut Odwalla BarI went to Nepal in January for 3.5 weeks and ate one of these babies almost everyday. I haven't stopped since I got home. I have a lot of food allergies, so I keep one of these in my bag at all times just in case.