Just a few.
- •My fatherAlthough we don't see eye to eye on many, many things, my dad has become increasingly open minded and hungry for perspective over the past couple years. It's inspiring and encouraging.
- •My bandmatesThree dudes who are super patient with me as I learn more about music and how to play/perform it well. They show me gross memes and rename our songs and our band constantly.
- •My therapistAnd access to therapy in general. My heart and my head are a whole lot happier because of it.
- •My gal palsSupportive, funny, honest friends who I trust and adore endlessly.
- •My teachers & mentorsHave opened doors, told me when to close them, written letters, read essays, given me movies to watch, and reassured me that things will eventually work out.
- •Cars & PlanesI've gotten to see a little bit more of the world, and a whole lot more of my state this year. I get stir crazy when I'm in my hometown too long, so I'm very thankful for ways out.