Shows I've Been Watching for the Past Year
I queue it up.
- •NarcosWho doesn't love a show about Drug Cartels in Latin America? You learn more about business watching Narcos, than Wharton will ever teach you.
- •House of CardsSolid Political Drama. You've probably been recommended to watch HOC 4-5 times.
- •Mr. RobotThis show is trippy and interesting. Only has one season to knock out while you are on the Stair Master.
- •Orange is the New BlackWas a big fan the first season- however it went downhill. I will hang on to see if it can redeem itself. I mean season 3 was rough.
- •ShamelessMost underrated show out there. Heart wrenching, tear jerking, lol moments in every episode.
- •The Mindy Project ( Hello @mindy, people!)No explanation needed. Wish it didn't move to Hulu.
- •Married at First SightSo I'm new to this show and it's fascinating on so many levels. It's a great group discussion show with people you know.
- •HomelandCarey is a complete loose cannon 99% of the time. However, best CIA show covering foreign affairs. My Sunday nights will always be reserved for her.