Things, sayings and the lifestyle that years and years of attending a catholic school have been burned into our inner most beings.
- •You make not even one decibel of a sound while putting the kneelers up in church.
- •You can go an unusually unhealthy amount of time without needing to use the bathroom.
- •That book bag was your workout.
- •Never needing to think about what you will be wearing the next day, because it'll be the same thing we have worn every. single. day.
- •You will always wear socks under you're shoes. Not matter what the style shoe.
- •You catch yourself feeling guilty about chewing gum in any public place.
- •That catholic guilt..You know, the guilt that you feel when you're grand mother is really disappointed in you..