SNACKS WORTH REDISCOVERING++
Either I forgot about them or I tried to quit them in favor of something healthier...but I'm so glad they're back in my life. What else should I welcome into the fold?
- •Peanut Butter and Jelly dipAs simple as it sounds. Mix peanut butter and jelly in a bowl. Ruffles or tortilla chips are suitable chips. Don't hate, just trust me.
- •Cheddar and Sour Cream chipsI bought the baked kind so they're clearly healthier for me.
- •CashewsI was on a hardcore almond kick because they were on every "eat healthier" list but cashews are so much better. And cashews don't get stuck in my teeth.
- •RaisinsAs a kid, we always had the mini boxes of SunMaid and they were Always stale. I bought a fresh canister and it changed my life.
- •CheetosAlso baked, so they are healthy.Suggested by @sally
- •cookies n creme bar from hershey'sonly exists at GFC, i don't think i have ever seen it anywhere elseSuggested by @rebeccazemel
- •puppy chowchex, pb, melty chocolate, powdered sugarSuggested by @rebeccazemel