WISDOM TO IMPART SINCE I AM CURRENTLY 6 YEARS OLDER -- AND WISER -- THAN MY SISTER
A collection of things I've learned. I hope to live up to @rebeccazemel's expectations.
- •Don't buy cheap toilet paper or trash bags. You'll just end up covered in shit.
- •If the shirt doesn't make you feel good in the dressing room, it's not going to in the real world either.
- •H&M pants are not made for girls with hips.Tbh, the same can be said about Target and most of Banana Republic.
- •Adding cheese makes almost everything better.
- •Never, ever read the comment section of the Tulsa World. It will make you want to send back your diploma.
- •Pick nail polish colors based on their names. It makes a great story when people compliment you.Chubby Cheeks on my toes, in honor of Monkey. Merino Cool on my fingers to kick off sweater weather.
- •Don't go to Trader Joe's hungry.But if you do, decide in advance how many poor choices you're allowed to make.
- •Tip well.If you can't afford to enjoy the service and also leave a good tip, you can't afford the service.
- •Don't try to fight logically with someone who doesn't think logically.