PACKING LIST FOR ROAD TRIP WITH PARENT
A six hour drive, no big deal you say. A six hour drive one-on-one with one parent, a different story. As I embark on this journey, these items are crucial to my survival.
- •HeadphonesTWO pairs minimum. God forbid one broke.
- •SunglassesThese right huur are multi-use. They can function as actual sun blockers, a signal that your not down to talk, a signal to SHUT THE F UP, or just to look chic if you spot someone worthy in the car driving next to you.
- •Endless foodEnough is never enough. 9 lbs of cherries? Bring it on. 6 bags of "Family Size" (whatever that means) popcorn? Necessary. BRING IT ALL.
- •Sweat suiteNo, I do not mean sweat pants OR sweat shirt. I mean both, because why subject one half of your body to hours of jealousy when only your upper body is comfy.
- •SocksSmelly feet, while they may be fun to torture thy parent, in turn really suck for you just as much.
- •BookThis is solely for pretending, never actually read.
- •ChapstickHydrate dem lips in your free time.
- •DiapersDon't pull over to go to the bathroom, 6 hours will easily turn into 7 then 8 then 12.
- •NuseJust incase, you never know where life will take you. #bettersafethansorry said the hoarder.