WHAT IM THINKING AFTER WORKING OUT
Working out is no walk in the park, and spinning at Soulcycle graciously reminds you that your paying for pain
- •My left middle toe is numb, and potentially in need of amputation
- •I MUST HAVE lost at least 27 pounds
- •I might die and I've yet to decide how I feel about that.
- •What did I do to deserve that?
- •Do I have to do it again?
- •What am I eating
- •I deserve all the food in the world
- •I think I'd be okay dying if it meant I didn't have to walk home and shower
- •Can I take a cab home
- •Okay, yea I think I'd rather be dead