Things I Used to Believe
Not nearly complete, but what I can remember at the moment.
- •Once you've stretched in the morning, it's impossible to go back to sleep.
- •Contacts are a natural part of the human body and if you touch your eye, you can take them out.
- •Artists would record several versions of a song, stopping at various places so that you could pause.Completely illogical in every single way, I don't even know.
- •Dad was in charge of controlling all the rides we rode in Disney world.
- •Waiters/ waitresses owned the restaurant and cooked all the food.
- •Coffee is alcoholic.
- •Dad controlled movies at the theater and could pause as he pleased.He probably had something to do with the fact that I assumed he was king.