10 Things I'm grateful for while held up on the couch with two broken ankles
Because apparently walking is a skill I still have yet to master.
- •High speed internet
- •Group texts
- •My best friendsEspecially ones that pick you up and sit with you in the emergency room until 1am cracking jokes to distract you from the pain
- •Telecommuting"We can work from home"
- •Trashy day time televisionI see you Murray
- •Uber, peapod and the boy who delivers my Chinese food
- •16 straight days of rainGloomy, wet weather makes me feel less like I'm missing out on life
- •My couchWhere I have not moved from in the past 72 hours and serves also as my dining room table, office and bed
- •The good drugs