10 Things I'm grateful for while held up on the couch with two broken ankles
Because apparently walking is a skill I still have yet to master.
- 1.High speed internet
- 2.Group texts
- 4.My best friendsEspecially ones that pick you up and sit with you in the emergency room until 1am cracking jokes to distract you from the pain
- 5.Telecommuting"We can work from home"
- 6.Trashy day time televisionI see you Murray
- 7.Uber, peapod and the boy who delivers my Chinese food
- 8.16 straight days of rainGloomy, wet weather makes me feel less like I'm missing out on life
- 9.My couchWhere I have not moved from in the past 72 hours and serves also as my dining room table, office and bed
- 10.The good drugs