Positive Aspirations for Our Family Move to South Korea:
Our lil Army Family is Embarking on Our 1st Overseas Move to Daegu. We have been stateside for these past 25 years of my husbands career. Adventure awaits....
- •Reinvention/change of myself to work hard on my personal & emotional growth!I see a list for this is the future..lol
- •Learn a new language of course.
- •Explore Buddhism like I have always wanted.
- •Downsize on materialize. Move what is needed only. Leave the clutter back in the States.The less to clean & manage, the more time to explore, learn & grow!!
- •Live with less THINGS, Learn to Love what TRUELY Matters More!!
- •Sincerely & Whole heartily I want to "Be the change, I wish to see in the World"
- •Do not react out of frustration or anger. Learn to Pause and Just Breathe!!