How to Eat Chips Quietly
For when one of your best friends has misophonia
- •You can'tAccept now that you will make noise. It's impossible not to. Literally impossible.
- •Let it dissolve in your mouthIt's slow but almost silent.
- •Chew REALLY slowlyI mean like pretend the chip is your enemies and the slower you crush them the more satisfaction you get.
- •Stand in the corner a good distance awayIf a tree chews in the corner does it make a sound? Let's find out
- •Don't smackThis is a personal tip from said best friend. She hates it. Control your spit or control your mouth. (For those that don't know, smacking refers to chewing with spit and involving your lips more than necessary)
- •Maybe eat in the hallGet as far away as possible while still being able to hold a conversation. Your chewing will probably be forgotten. (Sort of an extension of the corner)