A SAMPLING OF THINGS I'VE RECENTLY PURCHASED WHEN I CAN'T FALL ASLEEP AT NIGHT
I almost added plane tickets the other night but realized that seemed risky and how I end up with 3 one-way tickets to Tokyo.
- •Police-strength pepper spray in Breast Cancer pinkgifted to my baby sister who lives in a big metropolitan city and it stresses our parents out that she's all using public transportation late at night. bonus: our grandmothers were both diagnosed with breast cancer so we rep that pink hard.
- •See's Candymy bff's kid had a school fundraiser and I'm allllll about that cafe latte lolly life. I wrote her a check in the middle of the night because what else are checkbooks for?
- •Ta-Nehisi Coates' Between the World and Mei've been putting this off because I KNEW it would get my POC juices going. spoiler alert: I'm over here shaking an angry fist and crying just thinking about it.
- •Mindy Kaling's Why Not Me?i'm saving this one to make me feel better after the inevitable spiral from my previous purchase.
- •Adele's 25you know you bought it too and inhaled it just as hard.
- •FitBookan exercise and food journal that I swear by when I'm on the straight and narrow. The accompanying pen is janky but it conveniently fits in your purse!