Already on li.st? Open in app.
Horrible morning but turned around after lunch
- •During lunch break went to Walmart . Bought items for my sons basket. It was more like I'm sorry your dad and I missed your ceremony at school but here is junk food.
- •Ended up making something tasty for dinner. Didn't even planned it but it hit the spot. Tostadas with bean and cheese, lettuce and tomato.
- •Good shows. Person of interest back to back and new.
My drive to work is wondering where all these cars are going. I judge and judge every single car.
- •Dropping off my son. I see the last decade car. I think it's a decent car to drive. I bet the driver is decently stress free with no car payment hence fairly happy in life.
- •Driving to work. I see the large SUV Cadillac. Beautiful vehicle. Wish I had one that is paid off. Thinking the driver is a well provided housewife. The husband is a successful something and easy to provide for his family. He can easily loose his position at work and wouldn't be able to afford that shiny looking car.
- •I see the crew truck full of guys on their way to the job site. I think. It's 730am so I that means they probably woke up around 6 to be a the yard at 7. Some of the guys inside that truck have money stress but value their families. Other probably is hungover.