FILM FORMALWEAR: FANCY DRESSES FROM MOVIES I REALLY WANNA WEAR 👗
Inspired by @brightlyanna
- •Daisy's 20s bejeweled dress in THE GREAT GATSBYNot a huge fan of the movie but I'm in love with all the sparkle of this dress.
- •Marie's masquerade costume in MARIE ANTOINETTESo dreamy.
- •Holly's iconic LBD in BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'SThis dress gave me so many #outfitgoals. And don't get me started on the jewelry envy I have.
- •Dolly's stunning gold ensemble in HELLO, DOLLY!Just once I want to cause people to burst into song when I enter a room.
- •Juliet's angel costume in WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE'S ROMEO + JULIETMy middle school heart was in love at first sight with this outfit.
- •Fleur's wedding dress in HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWSFlawless.
- •Frances' white dress in UNDER THE TUSCAN SUNTotally ready to explore the streets of Positano in this dress.
- •Lisa's evening dress in REAR WINDOWIf I had a dress like this I think I'd wear it every day.
- •Rose's beaded evening gown in TITANICI'll never let go.
- •Susan's dinner dress in BRINGING UP BABYI don't even know what color this dress is, but if it comes with Cary Grant, I'm in.