GIFS THAT ACCURATELY DESCRIBE MY FRIDAY OFF
Spoiler alert: it was not productive.
- •Getting out of bedSuper motivated to get my to do list done.
- •Going back to bed 15 minutes laterIt's just so early.
- •Just a quick scan of the Internet(Several hours later)
- •Reassessing my to-do listLet's be real here Kelly. What's the likelihood you were actually going to dust anything today?
- •Deciding I have to at least grocery shopI need to accomplish ONE thing at least. Plus my fridge looks sad.
- •Getting distracted by everything in the bakeryBecause I'm an adult.
- •Deciding I need to read instead of clean for "professional development""Tuesday Nights in 1980" won't read itself.
- •Still reading/ignoring responsibilitiesI'm not even sorry.
- •It's been a good day.