REASONS HE'S A KEEPER
- •Patiently awaits my return while I exercise my newly found right to legally drink in publicNot only patiently awaits, but has a pizza waiting when I arrive, the sheets clean and the bed made and the dishes done
- •Doesn't freak out when I freak outCasually chills while I hide under the covers in child's pose after I get triggered during sex stuff. Asks if I'm ok, but no further questions and no uncomfortable reactions.
- •ALWAYS willing to drive
- •So articulateNot only tolerates the novel length texts I find necessary but responds with equally wordy messages
- •We take turns paying for thingsStill get the feeling of having things bought for me every now and then, but also feel like an equal
- •General thoughtfulnessSee above statement about having a pizza awaiting my drunken return
- •Enjoys even the bad daysOn days like today, when realistically, I'm not fun to be around he still smiles at me like I'm fun and laughs like I'm funny