The criteria is that I've loved most of their books.
- •Chimamanda Ngozi AdichieRead all of her books and loved all of them. Masterful storyteller with a simultaneously irreverent and authoritative prose.
- •Jhumpa LahiriMy favorites are her two collections of short stories: "Interpreter of Maladies" and "Unaccustomed Earth."
- •Mindy KalingAbsolute favorite nonfiction writer. IMO Funniest person currently alive.
- •Donna Tartt"The Goldfinch" and "The Secret History" are fantastic. Extremely adept at complete sensory-stimulating descriptions. Sometimes even against my own will, I can't help but experience nearly firsthand what she's writing.
- •JK RowlingNuff said. However, I refuse to be satisfied with a "Cursed Child" script as HP8. I want a full on HP Sequel series. Or at least a real HP short story.