Things to do on your commute if your phone is dead
Or at least things I sometimes do when I'm bored...
- 1.Look at people's shoes and then guess what they look like before you look up.You would be surprised how wrong you can be when you judge a person by his feet.
- 2.See how far you can lean on the person next to you before they notice.I'm not saying to grope them or anything, just a subtle lean.
- 3.Choose one person you want to be near and one person to avoid before getting onMake it your mission throughout your journey to keep it that way!
- 4.Play "the floor is lava."Pro: this is also a great leg exercise! #legday
- 5.Time the normal length between stops and try to find songs on your phone of exactly that lengthNext time you take this journey, you'll have an awesome playlist! Go you!
- 6.Wink at people until someone winks back. See how many it takes!If the return winker seems creepy, this might be a good time to play the"avoid one person" game described above