Remember these when going out
IMPORTANT Guidelines. Pay attention. This information is based on years of experience, and is subject to change with age.
- •Weed⚠️SEVERE INTOLERANCE: Nausea and hyperemesis occur in the setting of second hand marijuana smoke, don't even ask me to directly inhale. Please keep it far, FAR away for the sake of the greater good.
- •ChampagneHappy, spontaneous and VERY drunk
- •BeerFull-feeling from lots of bubbles, tendency to black/brown-out/forget almost everything regardless of amount consumed
- •WhiskeyMEAN GIRL. Avoid in most situations.
- •GinAlways a good choice + tonic.
- •VodkaSneaks up out of nowhere: prepare for immediate drunkenness at any unexpected time unrelated to amount consumed.
- •WineMostly happy, risk of being emotional however usually a good choice
- •TequilaWild, unpredictable, limit to 2 max for safety, 3 if a hangover can be afforded
- •ShotsAren't we all a little too old for this? Best to just avoid, maybe 1-2 max