These are the podcasts that I listen to mostly these days. I listen to many more but these are the ones that I listen to at least once a week. Any recommendations to add to my list?
- •The BriefingAlbert Mohler delivers " a daily analysis of news and events from a Christian worldview." He also hosts a podcast called Thinking in Public which is very good and I listen to whenever it is released.
- •Rebel Force RadioStar Wars podcast. My wife never knew how much a geek I was until she heard me listening to this podcast. It tides me over until the Force awakens
- •Ask Pastor JohnPastor John Piper answers listener's questions on theology.
- •Harvest: Greg LaurieOne of my favorite bible teachers. These are full sermons from Harvest church in California.
- •NerdistChris Hardwick talks to celebrities. I like this podcast because it's more of a conversation than an interview.
- •The Art of ManlinessAll manly topics and discussions. Interviews with men on how to become a better man.
- •Breakpoint DailyLittle News bites from a Christian worldview.
- •Up For DebateJulie Roys hosts this weekly show were guests debate over Christian issues. What a great example this show is to believers on how to conduct ourselves in a loving way with fellow believers we disagree with.