THOUGHTS I HAVE WHILE WRITING WORK EMAILS
Which is all the dang time...
- •Do I need to keep addressing them by name, or can I just get straight to business?
- •Oh, crap. I wrote "Thanks!" too many times.
- •Hmm. Should I add a smiley at the end of this sentence so I sound less demanding?
- •I think I'll CC **Insert person in charge** so this actually gets done...
- •Wait...should I put them on the CC: line or just the regular To: line?
- •"Hi ____, Just following up on yesterday's request. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you get the ball rolling on this. Thanks!" 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄<< me the whole time I'm writing that email.