TIMES WHEN IT IS APPROPRIATE TO THROW EGGS
- •when you're really forcefully trying to cook breakfast.
- •when you're totally mad because you have no CLUE what the heck eggs have to do with Easter.
- •when the world got all bent out of shape about red cups 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
- •when there's one free spot left in the first floor of the parking deck at work, and a car cuts in front of me and gets it and i have to park on the 6th floor
- •when your second toe is sticking out of your sock all day (thanks Ceu) and you can feel it all free and sweaty and bare inside of your shoe
- •when someone replies to your email, "well i emailed her. so I've done all I can at this point." which ISN'T TRUE, KERRI!! IT'S JUST NOT!!
- •when your pen just **decides** when it wants to put ink down & your letters have little blank spots, but you don't wanna go over the line again bc your letter will look too thick. then you do it & the pen decides not to work altogether. so you turn your paper over to do a little scribble & the ink bleeds through to the front where you didnt want it