Live shows I have seen
Inspired by @Boogie
- •My first broadway show ever - on broadway !! On student money :)
- •This was one of my favorite books growing up - on broadway the first two times and then once in San Francisco-❤️
- •It was awesome !! Went with my cousin visiting NYC
- •Magnificent!!( also saw this twice!)
- •Non stop laughter !!!!
- •The first time I smelt pot ( I have led a sheltered life) and I kept asking my friends " why does it smell like skunk here??🙄
- •I couldn't speak for two days - screamed with Chester for 2 hours ... it happens
- •Beautiful music !!
- •Powerful story !!
- •In San Francisco - Before it's broadway debut
- •He was funnyyyy!!!! I can't remember who opened for him that night though / that dude was funnierrrrr
- •These goofballs !! Legends !!!
- •And so many more to see!!
- •How did I forget Zakir Husain !!! Twice - once at zellerbach hall in Berkeley and once at the palace of fine arts in the city - this man is incredible!!!!
- •The Material girl !! Many years ago - I think it was a few months after Obama first was president.
- •Aacckk !! I am forgetting things !!! This guy !!!! About a year ago !! Man what energy !! One of the best shows ever ! I sat there going - oohhh he's talking about my life !!!!!