7 Reasons First Time Parents in Their 30s Feel Like Senior Citizens.
- •You no longer take buzz feed quizzes telling you which heartthrob you'll marry, but the ones testing your knowledge on pasta sauces.
- •You no longer dye your hair wild colors to keep up with fashion. You dye your hair brown...to cover actual gray hairs. And you're annoyed about it.
- •Naps are no longer hangover and fun induced. It's from pure exhaustion. Parenting is seriously hard and sleep is freakin' harder to find than Bigfoot.
- •You don't sleep in on Saturdays until 11, then go to Champagne Brunch. By 11, you've been up for 4.5 hours. You've groomed and clothed yourself and other humans. Eaten healthy breakfasts. Changed Diapers. Paid Bills. And ran at least 2 errands. You're also very ready for a nap.
- •You actually know what time Golden Girls comes on at night...and you watch it...and you relate to it!
- •Grocery Shopping is basically the most exciting adventure that happens all week!
- •You don't understand absolutely anything that "kids these days" are saying. What the hell is "the cloud"? Bae? On Fleek? You hope your life never depends on using these in a sentence. You watch PBS, your grammar is purely primary based.