Food I Really Enjoy Cooking
i really love to cook! here's some of my favorite stuff to make. if you want any recipes, just let me know!
- •an old fashionedsimple + classic + tasty. only luxardo cherries allowed!
- •baked briedrizzle some honey and put it in the oven. makes for a great appetizer.
- •sushisuper fun to make and also you can customize it since you're making it at home. i like to put cream cheese in all my rolls.
- •grilled shrimpold bay seasoning is so perfect for seafood. must be grilled on a charcoal grill ONLY. lots of flavor that way.
- •fresh fettuccine with alfredofresh pasta is surprisingly easy to make if you have an automatic pasta press! i have one for my kitchen aid mixer and love it. alfredo is also pretty easy to make. secret ingredient: nutmeg.
- •risotto with peastotal comfort food. also goes well with asparagus. i unfortunately do not have a picture for this at this time :(
- •lemon meringue pieas a kid, i hated lemon flavored things but now i love them, especially this pie. meringue is awesome.
- •key lime piei'm sensing a trend here... really tasty. i highly recommend making it with sweetened condensed milk. again, meringue rocks.
- •ice creami got an ice cream maker and jeni's ice cream cookbook for christmas so i love to follow her recipes. this picture is of the roasted cherry and vanilla bean flavor.
- •french press coffeedelicious at any time of day tbh