I didn't think senior year of college was going to be this hard
- •i have a calculus 2 quiz every thursdayi have class on tuesday, wednesday and thursday. yes, three days in a row. so we learn something on wednesday and are quizzed on it the next day. also calc 2 is the hardest of the calc sequence.
- •for one unit, i have to do over 400 mathematical economics problemsone chapter has 119 problems!! this class isn't hard cause i've done all this math before, but there is so much work, and i already know how to do it. so it's just busy work and we see very little application to economics.
- •i work 25 hours a weeki love my job a lot and i am so grateful for that, but it does take up a chunk of my week.
- •i have to take calc 3, econometrics and linear algebra next semesteri have nothing to say about this except that i am not looking forward to it.
- •i just want to graduatei am 7 months and 8 days away.