Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •"It's good to be here."
- •Cutie and the Boxer5/10
- •CarolHad been wanting to see this since it was in theater. Beautiful cinematography. Slightly above average plot. I enjoyed this though not quite as much as I thought I would.
- •House of Cards (Season 4)I thought this season was average; the build up was good so season 5 should be better.
These are what I consider the best concept albums, that flow perfectly and have strong overall themes.
- 10.Separation (Balance and Composure)
- 9.Third Eye Blind (Third Eye Blind)
- 8.Gold (Ryan Adams)
- 1.BridesmaidsI love this movie and it always makes me at least a little bit more happy, plus I always relate to Annie crying on the couch at her moms watching castaway. I've watched this movie so many times that it's just comforting to watch when I am sad.
- 2.BeginnersOther than bridesmaids I just watch sad movies when I'm sad...
- 3.Eternal SunshineThis is pretty much the saddest one I watch because it reminds me a lot of an ex boyfriend (it was like "our" movie) so in addition to being a really sad movie it makes me nostalgic
- •Chelsea Does (2016)I enjoyed this. Not the best documentary or the best comedy, but a good mix. 3.5/5
- •I Killed My Mother (2009)Didn't really like this. Good cinematography but I felt both the mother and kid were overstated and unrealistic. It tackled some important issues, though I'm not sure how well. 2/5
- •The Kids Are Alright (2010)I had been meaning to watch this since it first came out. Enjoyed it! The donor dad annoyed me a lot, the kids annoyed me a bit, but the plot felt real and the actors displayed emotions well. 4/5 I will watch this again.
Because I didn't have cable tv growing up.
- 9.LifeM.A.S.H on crack + you don't really get to choose. I always loved being a cop as a kid so you could fine people when they were "speeding" aka spun a ten. Fun game, but it's all luck and no strategy. Driving past Mount Rushmore in your minivan is only fun so many times. Optimum number of players: doesn't matter at all. Will it tear people apart? If you get the most expensive salary, everyone else will hate you.
- 8.Apples to ApplesI think this is a really fun and unique game which Cards Against Humanities basically copied. Interesting to pick red cards based on the judges sense of humor. Optimum number of players: one of the few games where more is better. Will it tear people apart? Nope, this one surely brings people together.
- 7.Yu Gi Oh$5 for 7 cards means it must have been a fun game. My brother and I never figured out how you were actually supposed to pay this, but we had a lot of fun.
Based mostly off what Aziz mentioned about LA in Modern Romance.
- •24 hour taco places
- •The Beach
- •Tacos at the beach, I'm assuming
- •Pink Floyd7th grade. First concert I ever went to was Roger Walters The Wall tour which was awesome. I still consider them to be one of my all time faves.
- •Coldplay9th and 10th grade
- •The Wonder YearsProbably my all time favorite band, though not what I consider "the best band ever". Started listening to them in 10th grade and they influenced me a lot and always make me nostalgic. Also are the reason for me discovering practically all the other bands I have listened to after them.