MOVIES AND TV SHOWS WATCHED IN FEBRUARY
- •Chelsea Does (2016)I enjoyed this. Not the best documentary or the best comedy, but a good mix. 3.5/5
- •I Killed My Mother (2009)Didn't really like this. Good cinematography but I felt both the mother and kid were overstated and unrealistic. It tackled some important issues, though I'm not sure how well. 2/5
- •The Kids Are Alright (2010)I had been meaning to watch this since it first came out. Enjoyed it! The donor dad annoyed me a lot, the kids annoyed me a bit, but the plot felt real and the actors displayed emotions well. 4/5 I will watch this again.
- •XXY (2007)Stumbled upon this on Netflix, glad I found it. Very good. If you enjoyed this watch Boyhood. 4/5
- •Rushmore (1998)The first half was better than the second, which is never good. I was disinterested by the end. Interesting characters. Less noticeably "Wes Anderson" than his later movies, visually. 3/5