10 People I Wish Were on the List App
Maybe they already are...
- •John MulaneyAn awesome young comedian. Would provide a snappy, clever analysis of the modern daily life.
- •Obi Wan Kenobi's Force GhostSo we can get to know the world of old blue tint CGI. Would provide wisdom of the force.
- •Demetri MartinA comic with an investigative look on reality. Expect lists contemplating social science with the process of hula hooping.
- •George Carlin's Force GhostA ghostly twist on an old pro, you will get to see George Carlin's lists criticizing the broken life of a force ghost.
- •Big FootThis guy is very laid back. He could add a sensitive yet relatable touch to the list app. He may seem scary on the outside, get to know him, and he is a misunderstood creature of love.
- •The white ball from "Pong"I think the pong ball deserves a voice
- •Danny DeVitoI want to know more about this guy. I just feel like Danny DeVito would make lists like no other.
- •Elizabeth LemonI think The List App would be a great place for this lovely character to vent about her struggles and misadventures! Expect lists about snack food and Anna Howard Shaw.
- •Mrs. ClauseWhat does Santa's wife have to say about that unique home life. Lists may include: Her marital complaints, cookies she wishes Santa would bring home, favorite things to do while Santa is gone, ect...
- •Ron BurgundyHow would Mr. Burgundy make lists? TOP 10 CLASSY THINGS? FAVORITE RESTAURANTS TO YELL IN? There would be something for everyone!