How to Make an Ad for Apple
- •Confuse the audienceMake sure you don't explain or give any information about the product, this leaves people wanting more...
- •Ruin a songSince your high budget TV ad will be played all the time, feature a popular song in your ad to be sure no one wants to hear it ever again.
- •Your audience is not smartPeople are intellectually challenged and reading is hard. Don't include scary text in any part of the ad. Simply show your product with the music playing and your good to go!
- •Your audience is dumbBecause half the people watching are stupid and will buy the damn thing anyway, don't even show them the product. Take it a step further and show a montage of young people having fun in places. This way all they have to know is that good, iPhone, fun, friends!
- •Big finale!Finnish off with your logo over a white background. Thus ending with the message: "We have brought nothing new to the table!"