Rules For My New Life
My grant ended so I'm technically without a job. I have long-term plans, but first I'm taking a month to purge the house and unwind. But this needs to be structured! So as I think of good rules I'm making this list.
- •If the TV is on, I'm doing something else too.Sewing, writing, whatever, but no just sitting here.
- •One thing at a time.It's going to be hard not to get overwhelmed. But I can do the next thing tomorrow.
- •... And finish that thing.No half-done things and moving on to the next thing!
- •No backsliding.I organized the office. No using the office for dumping now.
- •No I don't need that.This one is SO HARD.
- •Breaks.This is a sort of vacation!