ONE SENTENCE FOR EVERY PERSON I'VE KISSED, CHRONOLOGICALLY
Inspired by @DG
- •the perfect kind of relationship in that it wasn't but the beach was warm and there were so many stars at night and it felt safe.
- •you asked me if you could kiss me & your favorite band was linkin park & I haven't dated since.
- •it was dark & we liked dark.
- •we were both too nervous until it was over and then we were so mean to each other in between kisses.
- •i made you into something huge because i needed something huge but really you were very small.
- •your hands had a cold sweat that made my stomach churn.
- •i needed someone to kiss & there you were. later that night i found someone better.
- •you tore at me and i never learned your last name but you kept asking me if i was okay, you didn't mind when i bailed to find my friend.
- •just a peck, but a good peck. we both pretend like we don't remember.
- •we pitched a tent and you hadn't had your first kiss yet and we were best friends and later i wore your tshirt and i still have it.
- •we pitched a tent and you hadn't had your first kiss yet and i hope you have improved since.
- •you were probably in love with me and i probably knew but i wasn't interested in any of that.
- •whenever we drank we thought of kissing each other it came so easily.
- •i could never stop kissing you and be content.