10 THINGS WHITE PEOPLE LOVE
Observations I've made in the past few months...
- •Line dancingIt's the only kind of dancing most of us can do.
- •Clapping at the end of moviesBecause how will Katniss and Peta know you've been cheering for them if you don't actually cheer for them?
- •Going apple pickingThe easier the desk job/more glamorous the blog, the more we like to pretend to do manual labor.
- •Treating their pets like a human baby"Bear is such a good boy sitting there in his high chair next to Char"
- •SperrysBecause you never quite know when you will end up on a yacht.
- •Correcting people on pronunciation of foreign words."Actually Chile is pronounced Chee-lè, not Chi-lee"
- •Buying organic foodWe haven't learned from the Great Chipotle Conspiracy of 2015.
- •Self help booksDonald Trump's personal favorite
- •Multi-lingual children"Patricia is in dual immersion kindergarten, she's practically fluent in Romanian." (Side note: this would be my dream come true)
- •Talking about how the book was sooo much better than the movie."You saw the Martian? Did you read the book first? Oh, it's sooo much better than the movie; they leave the best parts out!"