10 THINGS WHITE PEOPLE LOVE
Observations I've made in the past few months...
- 1.Line dancingIt's the only kind of dancing most of us can do.
- 2.Clapping at the end of moviesBecause how will Katniss and Peta know you've been cheering for them if you don't actually cheer for them?
- 3.Going apple pickingThe easier the desk job/more glamorous the blog, the more we like to pretend to do manual labor.
- 4.Treating their pets like a human baby"Bear is such a good boy sitting there in his high chair next to Char"
- 5.SperrysBecause you never quite know when you will end up on a yacht.
- 6.Correcting people on pronunciation of foreign words."Actually Chile is pronounced Chee-lè, not Chi-lee"
- 7.Buying organic foodWe haven't learned from the Great Chipotle Conspiracy of 2015.
- 8.Self help booksDonald Trump's personal favorite
- 9.Multi-lingual children"Patricia is in dual immersion kindergarten, she's practically fluent in Romanian." (Side note: this would be my dream come true)
- 10.Talking about how the book was sooo much better than the movie."You saw the Martian? Did you read the book first? Oh, it's sooo much better than the movie; they leave the best parts out!"