5 PHOTOS ON MY PHONE, CHOSEN AT RANDOM
Inspired by @TeganandSara
- •The next big thing giving a private performance.Have you heard of Say it Back? Probably not. But you need to because their covers are 👌🏽. And their faces are just as nice. Stay tuned for when they drop their next single.
- •The roomies at the Temple Square LightsSalt Lake City does Christmas right. Temple Square is the destination if you want to see a beautiful building surrounded by HUGE trees covered in lights. They spend months preparing and it pays off!
- •This never a before seen pic of my family bawling sending my little bro off to serve an LDS mission for 2 yearsThis is a rarity for us as my family is usually v composed. But that was a hard/good day as we sent him off on his way! But I am so proud of him and his decision to serve for two years! If you'd like to learn why he is doing that, visit: Mormon.org
- •My adorable nephew that I get to see TOMORROW.He lives a 14 hour drive away and I don't get to see him nearly enough. Praise Christmas for getting all my favorite people under one roof!
- •A chair that I really think my parents need in their basement.They have lived in our house for NINE years and the basement is still just full of boxes of crap from our old house. I told them I would design it for them to take the stress out of finishing the basement. This is a battle that I am still fighting.