MY TOP 5 PODCASTS
I've been into podcasts as of late. I listen to them instead of music at work and every night as I fall asleep. These are the ones I recommend to new podcasters.
- 1.MugglecastThis was the first podcast ever right? It's at least the first important one. They've been talking Harry Potter for something like ten years. It keeps HP alive and there is nothing that makes me happier.
- 2.Happier with @gretchenrubinI am a HUGE Gretchen Rubin fan. I've read all her books, her blog, subscribe to her Moment of Happiness email, and am doing my own happiness project this year. So needless to say, when I found out she had a podcast, I could barely contain myself. She's brilliant.
- 3.Question of the DayI like learning random things. I don't know why, but I wear my knowledge of stuff that most people don't care about like a badge of honor. This podcast helps me out with that.
- 4.SerialI loved season one. I'm really not into this season, but I'm not ready to give up on if yet. I know how great it can be and I can't wait for season three!
- 5.The West Wing WeeklySo I haven't actually listened to this one yet because the first episode came out TODAY, but I couldn't resist including it. I already know I'm going to love it. It's by Josh Malina who played Will Bailey on a The West Wing and it's all about The West Wing. Which is my favorite show, so.... 😍
- 6.I'm always looking for new podcasts! What else should I be listening to??