- •When people refuse to use the microphoneLike, I understand you can yell so we can all hear you, but maybe just talk with your inside voice and take the mic that someone is awkwardly holding out to you.
- •"Where you at?"I'm not a grammar nazi but dang, this is like a knife to my ear.
- •When married people want to set you up with someone because you're both single.Have you forgotten everything about dating?! If only it were that simple. After too many bad blind date experiences, I have made an application for people to fill out to describe why we would be good together other than the fact that we're both single.
- •When people call in sick to work for a cold. And when they email that they aren't coming in they describe all their issues.I don't want to know what's coming out of any part of your body, thank you very much.
- •When people reply all to an email two weeks after they got it when the email didn't even need to be replied to in the first place.
- •When people keep replying all to emails after you've said "we'll stop bothering everyone who isn't participating now!"Aka me trying to set up teams for my department's fitness challenge yesterday. I almost killed some people. I didn't. But I definitely put them all on the same team so I didn't have to deal with them 🤡
- •When people "shhh" groups of adults.I'm sorry if you don't think I should be talking right now, but I am going to make my own decision on that. You shushing me is just going to make me talk more. 🙄