Reasons I'm single
I know that I've got issues, but you're pretty messed up too. This has been sitting in my drafts for awhile and Valentine's Day seemed like the appropriate time to share.
- •The thought of spending 4 hours alone with someone I barely know is dreadful.My date tonight is picking me up at 6 and the museum we're going to closes at 10. I have a sinking feeling we will be taking advantage of the full time.
- •I talk about Harry Potter too much.Real story. One time I talked about Harry Potter the whole way home. I told my roommates I thought I got a little too into Harry Potter. My friend saw the guy after and he said, and I quote "She was cool, but way into Harry Potter".
- •I'm too pickyAnd if someone has one quality I don't like, I won't date them. Because it just feels like a waste of time.
- •I have weird fake family traditions that I have to keepMy brothers' wives' names' (so many possessive plurals!) all start with either the same letter as my brother's name of the letter right before or after. So now I gotta find someone whose name starts with a Z, A, or B. I found someone whose initials were BZA and I thought it was destiny (it wasn't)
- •I refuse to date someone that doesn't have that *it* factorIdk what it is, which is a problem. And it makes it hard to turn down dates "uhh you're cool and we have a lot in common, but nah. "
- •I don't know how to do cute thingsFor example, I sent this picture to a boy. He said it was the most disgusting thing he's seen all week. So I decided it would be appropriate to put the picture on his car, in his apartment, everywhere!
- •I stop hanging out with people at 9:00 to go home and get ready for bed.I REALLY value sleep.