What September approaching means to me
- •Brigham Young University FootballIt's the only team I care about but I care about them passionately. When I was a freshman and people asked me why I decided to go to BYU I told them football, I still don't understand why they were appalled.
- •BYU vs U of AThis game specifically. This weekend. In Arizona. My first away game, and I get to visit my niece and nephews (and brother and sister-in-law) that live in Arizona that I never get to see! And my brother and sister-in-law and nephew that live in California are coming! Best. Family. Reunion. Ever.
- •HAWAIIGoing to Hawaii for my first time ever in September! I can't think or talk about anything else. Get me to Maui, baby!
- •Girls tripI have a work conference every September in St. George, Utah. Since everyone else brings their spouse, I bring my mom! We go see a play at Tuacahn, eat all the food, and enjoy the last days of summer. (I tried to find a pic of me and my mom but all I could find is this creepy face swap)
- •My little brother has been on his LDS mission for 1 year!One year down, one year to go! If anyone lives in Glendora, California, be nice if you see him walking or biking around! Actually, do me a favor and be nice to the kids walking around with black name tags wherever you are! They're all pretty great.
- •I'm on vacation basically all month which means I'm going to be at work only a few days all month 🎉🎉🎉The conference only half counts as work.