To me, happiness is...
Things in life that make you warm inside, physically and emotionally.
- 1.A good cup of coffeeIdeally someone will make or had made that cup of coffee for you. Just as you like it. 📷 @Farm and Fisherman Tavern & Market
- 2.A really great concert.The type of great show that makes you want to go home, put their album on, and re-imagine everything you just experienced in sight and sound. 📷 Beirut @ The Tower Theater in Philadelphia, PA
- 3.An inside joke that lasts beyond timeNot a month or a year goes by where you can't slip the inside joke back into conversation or a random text.
- 4.A phone call from a distant friendYou always pick up right where you left off. Literally fuel for your heart and soul.
- 5.When the karaoke bar is empty except for you and your friends.800 miles from home, we hosted a friends giving. We went to Karaoke at The Barbary thanksgiving night. I sang nine songs in two hours. 📷 The Barbary in Philadelphia, PA
- 6.A really beautiful sunrise.📷 Ben Franklin Bridge Sunrise run
- 7.A really beautiful sunset.It's nice to end the day, as lovely as it starts.📷 Fishtown, Philadelphia, Pa
- 8.Travel, travel, travelThis life is to short to stay in one place. Get out and explore. 📷Antigua, Guatemala
- 9.Celebrating adult birthdays like children.Batting cages and mini golf anyone? If you aren't able to have a photo prop, you probably aren't having a good time.
- 10.Dagney, a.k.a. Dags, a.k.a. Queen DMy pit mix rescue who's as nosy as she is lovable. She has a nack for dismembering her furry animal toys and puking the arm up later. . . She's great!
- 11.Glow sticks. Preferably lots of them. Even in the shape of glasses.