THOUGHTS I HAVE WHILE EATING GRILLED CHEESE
This is a list of what's going through my head while eating the Gouda Grilled Cheese at The Queens Kickshaw. It. Was. AMAZINGG
- •Well, this looks good. Here goes nothing.
- •Alright here it goes. I don't think I've had black bean hummus before. Wait. I thought hummus was made from chickpeas. This is probably more of a black bean paste.
- •Why is there a fork on my plate? Is it made of cheese?
- •I can't feel my face when I eat you
- •You should really try this grilled cheese. It's the best I've ever eaten
- •Guys, me and Gouda are moving in together
- •SHUT IT. Don't talk to me while I'm dying of happiness
- •Shit, I forgot to call out of work today.