Weird Tv Shows I've Been Introduced to Since Living at Home
I had never seen any of these shows before, but I've seen an episode or more of them now. Not necessarily happily, but I've seen them. It's a surprisingly wide range. Good to know our family is well-balanced.
- •Judge JudyShe's got a surprisingly good head on her shoulders. The plaintiffs unsurprisingly do not.
- •Wendy WilliamsEvery commercial break: "Woo woo! Woo woo!" I sing it all the time. Wendy Williams is also a little nuts.
- •The RealOn after Wendy Williams, and it's the black version of The View from what I gather, though crazier if possible.
- •NFL weekend footballI hate everything about football. The sound, the green turf on the big screen, the drama, the stress of my fantasy football team. But most especially the fact that is on ALL WEEKEND.
- •black (ish)I don't like this show, but I'm not exactly sure why.
- •Drugs, Inc.Informative, but it scares the crap out of me. Check out the episode on Crocodil. Yikes.
- •Madam SecretaryMy dad says he gets chills during this show. I haven't found the magic yet, but I see potential.
- •Any of the HGTV home flipping showsNamed things like "Flip or Flop", "Fixer-Upper", "Flippity doo dah." (Okay the last one isn't real, but it is probably just around the corner).
- •CSI: CyberThe weakest CSI by far. I miss Grissom.
- •Country Music ChristmasPainful.