Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Domnhall GleesonSo I loved him in About Time, one of my favorite movies of romantic fluff. I also really pitied him after getting duped and dumped in Brooklyn, in all his cute, Irish 1950's glory
- •John ChoThis dude has charm, pizzazz, and is super good looking. Why has he not been in a rom com yet?
- •Oscar IsaacThe guy has been tackling drama films a lot, which I appreciate and applaud him for. But, I would really love to see him and Gina Rodriguez in romance about the life of a boxer (obviously Gina).
- •Heathers HalloweenI absolutely loved this costume, especially since I got to wear all yellow which is my favorite color. I was also in a suburban neighborhood snatchin' up full size candy bars which gave me the feeling of entitlement for a night.
- •Angry Rants about PancakesI was forced to take a photo with these terrified pancake man after having breakfast at Denny's. This weird pancake man is not my pal.
- •Buzzfeed StoriesI found this "article" about this lady who took pics of her animals with the puppy filter. This hedgehog looks so cute!
Target is my favorite place to spend a couple of hours and a lot of money buying unnecessary things
- •PepperoniThis is my go to snack, which is totally unhealthy but i love these greasy bastards
- •MoviesNot any movie though, just the $5 movies that end up being classic favorites of mine like Ferris Bueller's Day Off and Ghostbusters
- •BooksAs much as I love Barnes and Noble, I can always find a book that's less than $15 which is a great deal to me
- •I'm an idiotSo i was talking to my friend about people getting friend's last names wrong and not correcting it over the course of about a year. She made a comment about the human race and i made a mistake
- •I recently watched space jam for the first time
- •Making improvementsA pal of mine who i met on tinder enjoys making fun of fuckboys on tinder, and their so called swagger. Makes for a good bonding experience
I'm 16 years old and have no idea what I'm doing, and I certainly won't know the answers all of a sudden when I become an "adult" at 18
- 1.I have to apply to collegeI am a hot mess. So how the hell do you think I'm gonna convince colleges that I am a catch, and I am the perfect candidate for their college. I've barely been able to do that with friends and the little amount of romantic interests I've had so far in life, how am I going to do that with exhausted admission counselors dealing with the same applicants over and over again?
- 2.Somehow being accepted into collegeSomehow I have to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life, when I was told to not worry about that stuff for half of my high school career. That's a lot of pressure to shove onto a lazy teenager, especially when i can barely complete a good essay ahead of time.
- 3.Exiting my comfort zoneI have just gotten used to the majority of my class at this point, with a lot of girls who just pop up with me thinking "who the hell is this and when did she transfer here?". So I'm not really excited to think that I have to deal with an even larger group of strangers, who will be less prone to accept or ignore my rude and aggressive tendencies.